Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following foods is considered a delicacy in El Salvador?
2. What does haggis consist of?
3. In which of these cities is it common to find vendors selling fried grasshoppers, crickets, scorpions, spiders and worms on the streets?
4. What are Rocky Mountain Oysters?
5. What is Hakarl?
6. What is the Japanese word for the poisonous puffer fish, filled with enough of the poison tetrodotoxin to be lethal?
7. What is strange about the casu marzu cheese found in Sardinia, Italy?
8. Where is Sannakji a delicacy?
9. What is Balut?
10. Which of the following is a traditional foodstuff in Ireland?
Source: Author dunge
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.