Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. British bingo games are played with the numbers 1-90. Many numbers have a word or phrase associated with them. For example, when calling 13, the caller might say "Unlucky for some, 13." All you need to do is work out which number is depicted by the photo and write the NUMBER ONLY down.
Now, eyes down, and shhhh!!
The first number out of the FunTrivia bingo barrel is... between 1 and 30.
2. The next number out of the FunTrivia bingo barrel is a number between 1 and 30 also.
3. Let's go for a bigger number this time. We're looking for a number between 61 and 90.
4. We're back to the smaller numbers this time. This number is between 1 and 30.
5. Oh, it's the smallest answer in this quiz!
This number is between 1 and 30.
6. This number is between 1 and 30.
7. This number is between 61 and 90.
8. Our next number is between 61 and 90.
9. Back down to the smaller numbers this time. Check your bingo cards for a number between 1 and 30.
10. Let's finish off with a mid-sized number. The last number out of the FunTrivia bingo barrel is ...
a number between 31 and 60.
Source: Author Tizzabelle
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.