Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Big Ears and his friend Noddy live here with their toy friends.
2. Jimmy Brown has all sorts of fun when his father gets a job as a carpenter here, working for Mr. Galliano, and gets to travel all over the place.
3. Darrell Rivers arrives at this school in the same term as the girl who will become her best friend, Sally Hope.
4. The Famous Five have their first big adventure here, a place owned by George's family.
5. The guests are tricked out of all the yummy food by a naughty goblin who crashes a tea party here.
6. Moon Face and Dame Wash-a-lot live here, an arboreal paradise.
7. In 'Secret Seven on the Trail' the club members are sent on a wild goose chase to this location, but on the way find a real adventure!
8. 'The Boy with Loaves and Fishes' retells a Bible story from John 6, which took place at this location.
9. The main characters, twins Pat and Isobel O'Sullivan and head girl Hilary Wentworth, have school fun here.
10. When Mollie and Peter find a wishing chair at this place, it's the start of some wonderful adventures!
Source: Author VegemiteKid
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.