Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Go-Go solely wrote the lyrics to the song "Living at the Canterbury" on the retrospective album "Return to the Valley of The Go-Go's"?
2. Who wrote the lyrics to the song "Cool Jerk" on The Go-Go's album "Vacation"?
3. Which Go-Go wrote almost half the lyrics for the album "Vacation"? FunClue: She must have been sealed in her room writing her lips off.
4. The Go-Go's released the song "Vacation" as a single to promote the album "Vacation." Which song was on the B-side of this single? Another FunClue: The two songs have continuity.
5. Which song on the album "Return to the Valley of The Go-Go's" doesn't credit any member of The Go-Go's on its lyrics?
6. The Go-Go's included a booklet of rare photos and personal memos with which of their compilation albums?
7. Regarding The Go-Go's song title on their album "God Bless the Go-Go's," what is a "Sonic Superslide"?
8. The Go-Go's did NOT release which enumerated song either on the album "Vacation" or as a single?
9. The Go-Go's released their hit song "We Got the Beat" on which album?
10. Which song by The Go-Go's calls us to dance the Pony and the Watusi?
Source: Author SpyderFuzz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.