Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This "Grace" starred with her husband in a very popular comedy show when American television was in its infancy. She unfortunately died several years before her husband. Who was she?
2. Which "Grace" has been in movies with Eddie Murphy, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Roger Moore?
3. Grace Van Owen was a lawyer on the successful television show "L.A. Law" (1986-1994). Who played Grace?
4. I cannot get all the way through this quiz without asking a question about one of the inspirations for it, namely the television show "Saving Grace" (2007-2010). Who was the actress that played the title character?
5. Grace Slick was in a very popular rock band in the 1960s. Which one?
6. There was a president of the United States whose wife was named Grace.
7. I don't know about you, but I have thoroughly enjoyed watching this "Grace" in "Battlestar Galactica" (the 2004-2009 series) and "The Cleaner" (2008-2009). Which Grace starred in these shows?
8. Grace Kelly was a wonderful actor as well as a beautiful person, inside and out. She only appeared in eleven movies during her Hollywood career before she married and became Princess of Monaco. Which of the films below did she appear in?
9. Which fabulous actress played the role of Grace Adler on the show "Will and Grace" (1998-2006)?
10. My dear friend Grace (one of the inspirations behind this quiz) and her husband Kent (Monkman on FunTrivia) have duos felis catus and duos canis lupus familiaries. What do they have?
Source: Author Blindlady-27
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.