Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What kind of store would you visit to get works by Victor Fleming?
2. What kind of video would you watch to see Peggy Fleming in action?
3. If you wanted to read a book by Ian Fleming, which of these should you NOT read?
4. She was born in Pennsylvania on 14th February 1959. What kind of entertainment are you enjoying if you see Renee Fleming?
5. Why would you not have wanted to encounter Patrick Fleming in 17th-century Ireland?
6. You might come across the name of Sir Thomas Fleming in a history book. He is associated with what famous English law-breaker?
7. Being a librarian, I know about Candace Fleming. With books like "Bulldozer's Big Day" (2015), "Cubs in the Tub" (2020), and "Papa's Mechanical Fish" (2013), who is the biggest audience for most of her books?
8. If you collected items produced by Nora Fleming, what would you have around the house? They come in handy with the changing seasons!
9. You can thank Sandford Fleming in part for what timely innovation?
10. Which famous Fleming would you meet in the movies "Gunfight at the OK Corral" (1957) and "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court" (1949)?
Source: Author Caseena
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.