Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was this exceptional Polish born Jewish writer of 20th century America?
2. Born in Selukwe, Rhodesia in 1919, this man became its last white prime minister from 1965 to 1979, after which Abel Muzorewa was elected. What was his name?
3. Actress Inger Stevens, a Swedish born beauty, had a habit of 'falling in love' with her leading men. True or False?
4. This composer was born in (then) Oranienburg, near St. Petersburg, Russia in 1882. Some of his works were considered very controversial and when originally performed, had people walking out of concert halls in indignation. Who was this 'mad' Russian?
5. This Russian born inventor was an aviation pioneer. He was born in 1889 and moved to the U.S. in 1919. Who was that masked man?
6. Irving Stone was a 19th century English painter.
7. Which man established the Kingdom of Arabia and was its first official king?
8. Which of these was a prolific American writer, born in the Bronx, New York in 1913?
9. Born in Poland in 1915, which man became an active Zionist and later prime minister of Israel in two separate terms?
10. Iosif Stalin was an adopted name, Stalin meaning 'man of steel'. What was his orginal name?
Source: Author alexis722
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.