Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The actress and singer Mary Martin (1913-1990) was the mother of which famous actor?
2. It is generally known that the English actor who was born Maurice Micklewhite became Michael Caine, but do you know which of the following restaurants he co-founded in the West End of London?
3. Actor Mike Myers is famous for his portrayal of the larger than life character Austin Powers, and for voicing the character Shrek; however, do you know the name of the film that catapulted him to film stardom in 1992, itself a spin-off from popular television series 'Saturday Night Live'?
4. What was the title of American singer Amanda 'Mandy' Moore's debut album?
5. Marshall Bruce Mathers III, aka American rapper Eminem, shot to international stardom in 1999 following the success of his second album 'The Slim Shady LP'. What was the name of his award-winning song which featured in the film in which he also starred, '8 Mile'?
6. With which sport would you associate the great American sportsman Mickey Mantle?
7. What was the name of the film, released in 1971 and adapted from Anthony Burgess's novel of the same name, that starred English actor Malcolm McDowell as a psychopath called Alex?
8. One of the greatest actors of all time, John Wayne's birth name was Marion Morrison. That fact is well known; however, do you remember the name of his last film?
9. What was the name of the author of the book 'Gone With the Wind'?
10. Last, but definitely not least, no quiz on people with the alliterative initials M M would be complete without Marilyn Monroe. So much has been written of her extraordinary life and untimely death, but do you know where she is buried?
Source: Author Jennifer5
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.