Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Jesus visited the home of Mary and Martha. Martha was upset because Mary sat at Jesus' feet and listened to him speak. What were the first words he said to Martha (in the King James Version)?
2. Why were the people of Israel forbidden to eat pork?
3. Who was Miriam?
4. From what tree was Adam forbidden to eat fruit?
5. What was the name of the child God gave Eve to replace her dead son Abel?
6. During the Feast of Weeks, described in Deuteronomy, what kind of offering was to be given to the Lord?
7. Who was King Saul's army commander?
8. She is now known as the epitome of the wicked woman. What was the name of King Ahab's spouse?
9. The plucky David killed Goliath with stones. How many did he put in his bag before he went to fight Goliath?
10. How many days were the Jews forbidden to eat leavened bread at Passover?
Source: Author lordprescott
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.