Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name of Abraham and Sarah's son?
2. How tall was Goliath (according the the KJV; found in 1 Samuel 17:4)?
3. Who baptized Jesus?
4. How many apostles of Jesus were at the Last Supper?
5. In the New Testament, people began to call Saul by a different name. What is it?
6. What Bible character is known for long hair which made him strong?
7. Which of these was NOT thrown in the fiery furnace?
8. Who was swallowed by a "big fish"?
9. Who does the Bible describe as God's chosen people?
10. Who discovered Jesus was missing from the tomb on the third day after He had been buried?
Source: Author HappyDaysFan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trammgr
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.