Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the NIV Bible in the Book of Genesis, what did God create on the seventh day?
2. In the NIV Bible, which possible reason/s describe why Eve partook of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the Garden of Eden?
3. In the NIV Bible in the Book of Genesis, God made a covenant with Noah and his sons for all generations never again to flood the earth. What was the sign of this covenant?
4. In the Book of Genesis 1:24 the KJV Bible says, "And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so." However which is the first individual mammal to be mentioned in the Bible? (Hint: Abel's profession)
5. In the NIV Bible in the Book of Judges which person had lady-like long hair and superhuman strength?
6. In the NIV Bible who was the person of Jewish nobility who miraculously escaped unharmed from the lion's den? (Hint: in the Book of his own name)
7. In the NIV Bible name the shepherd lad who slew a giant Philistine and in whose hometown (according to Matthew 1:5-6), Bethlehem, Jesus was born?
8. In the KJV version of the Holy Bible, Jesus was John the Baptist's nephew. (Hint: Mary and Elizabeth were cousins)
9. In the NIV Bible, who is universally regarded as the Father of Faith? (Hint: Father of Isaac)
10. Last but not the least, in the NIV Bible in the last Book of Revelation, whose grace is invoked?
Source: Author richie_007
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.