Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. After driving Adam and Eve out from the Garden of Eden, what did God place at the entrance to prevent them from returning?
2. After the big flood, what was the first thing Noah did after exiting the ark?
3. According to the Gospel of Matthew, what did John the Baptist eat when he was in the wilderness?
4. What liquid did Samuel the prophet use to anoint David as king of Israel?
5. Did Jacob have more than one wife?
6. According to Genesis, how did Enoch die?
7. In Chapter 8 of the book of Acts, who did the Apostle Philip convert to Christianity?
8. The prophet Daniel helped to interpret a dream of King Nebuchadnezzar. What was the image in the dream?
9. What did Jesus do for Lazarus?
10. Was the Apostle Simon Peter married?
Source: Author debodun
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.