Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was so hungry he traded his family inheritance for a meal of lentils?
2. When Moses and Aaron appeared before Pharaoh and asked him to let the Israelites go, Pharoah demanded a miracle (in effect asking them to provide credentials). What did Moses and Aaron do?
3. After helping them escape from Egypt, God gave the Children of Israel the famous Ten Commandments. However, the ten commandments are described slightly differently in Exodus 20 and in Deuteronomy 5. Which reason is the one Deuteronomy gives to keep every seventh day Sabbath?
4. Who tied burning torches to the tails of foxes and loosed them in his enemies' fields?
5. When paring his army down to an elite force, how did Gideon choose his final three hundred?
6. Who threatened to cut a baby in half as a way of testing the truthfulness of its mother?
7. In Luke's version of the Christmas story, a decree to tax all the world caused Mary and Joseph to travel to Bethlehem. Who made that decree?
8. What, according to John, was the occasion of first miracle of Jesus?
9. Which action did Christ NOT do when he appeared to his disciples after the resurrection?
10. Who was chosen the twelfth apostle (replacing Judas) after Christ's ascension?
Source: Author NormanW5
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ArleneRimmer
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.