Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Jesus asked which disciple three times if he loved him?
2. Which of these men was not thrown into the blazing furnace?
3. What did Jesus use to feed the five thousand?
4. Jesus said, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and ..." What else do these blessed people do?
5. Who did Jesus say would disown him three times?
6. What was the name of the prisoner that the crowd wanted to release instead of Jesus?
7. How many "Gods" were the children of Israel commanded to have in Exodus?
8. Where did Mary place her firstborn son?
9. What did King Solomon ask God to give him?
10. Who tried to kill Jesus not long after he was born?
Source: Author Donna39
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.