Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In Daniel's dream, how many ribs were in the bear's mouth?
2. What was the name of Adam and Eve's third son?
3. (KJV) Fill in the Blank: "Man shall not live by _____ alone."
4. How many thieves were crucified alongside Jesus?
5. Who questioned Jesus about him asking for a drink?
6. Hundreds of years after the death of King David, God promised to raise up David to rule over the seed of Jacob. To whom do Christians believe God is referring to?
7. What other name was Solomon known by?
8. Where in the Bible is Jesus quoted saying that he is "the Way, Truth, And Life"?
9. What tribes of Israel almost triggered a civil war as a result of an altar they set up on the banks of the Jordan?
10. What was different about Ehud?
11. Which of these was something King Herod did not hear about Jesus?
12. At what city was Saul lowered down a wall in a basket?
13. What is another name for the Sea of Galilee?
14. What woman seized control of the Kingdom of Judah after her son had died?
15. Who was described as a chief of publicans and rich?
Source: Author unknown04
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.