Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. David killed Goliath with a stone. Afterwards, he cut off Goliath's head. Whose sword did he use to do this?
2. In Philippi, one of the first converts was a woman described as a dealer of purple cloth. Her name is...
3. What does the name 'Barnabas' mean?
4. In Judges 4, Deborah told Barak that the honor of victory would not be given to him. 'The Lord will hand Sisera over to a woman.' Who was the woman that killed Sisera?
5. At birth, his mother named him 'Ben-Oni' which means 'son of my trouble.' His father, however, renamed him. What was his new name?
6. Two of the twelve tribes inheriting land in Israel were not named for sons of Jacob. Which are they?
7. Esther had a cousin who had brought her up because she had neither mother nor father. What is his name?
8. Lot's daughters bore sons, conceived by their father. Those sons became the ancestors of two tribes that troubled Israel. One is Ben-Ammi, father of the Amonites. Who is the other son?
9. God tells Hosea to marry an adulterous woman as a message to Israel. What is the name of Hosea's wife?
10. What book of the Bible has the fewest verses?
11. We know Daniel's friends by the new names they were given when they entered into the service of the king of Babylon: Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. Daniel also received a name when he entered into service. What is it?
12. Peter had a vision just before the servants of a Gentile man arrived to invite him to visit their master. Through this, God opened up the message of salvation to the Gentiles. Who was the Gentile master?
13. Who was John the Baptist's father?
14. Which of the following is NOT one of the seven churches mentioned in Revelation?
15. Who of the following was NOT a king of Judah?
Source: Author JoshCaleb12
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.