Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who married Boaz?
2. Finish this verse according to the NIV: "My people are destroyed for lack of _______".
3. Isaac's parents were Abraham and Hagar.
4. Who betrayed Jesus?
5. In what chapter and verse of the Bible is the following found? "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life."
6. Finish this verse (according to the NIV): "Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by [his] _______."
7. Which book of the Bible tells the story of Adam and Eve?
8. Jonah is famous for what?
9. Finish this verse (according to the NIV): "But I tell you: Love your enemies and _____ for those who persecute you."
10. Now for a really tough one! In the entire New International Version of the Bible, how many times is the word "love" used?
Source: Author happychristian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ArleneRimmer
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.