Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In Obadiah verse 2 (HCSB Bible), God says this about which nation: "Look, I will make you insignificant among the nations; you will be deeply despised"?
2. Obadiah says that the nations who had a treaty with Edom would do what?
3. In Obadiah, God rebukes Edom for doing what, when his brother Jacob was facing disaster?
4. Obadiah verse 15 (HCSB Bible) says that which of these things "is near, against all the nations"?
5. The book of Obadiah says that while the nation of Edom would mostly be destroyed, a few Edomites would be left alive as a remnant.
6. The New Testament book of 3 John discusses Gaius' good behavior and is addressed to "the Elder".
7. The writer of 3 John said that he wanted his friend Gaius to be which way physically, just like he was spiritually?
8. In 3 John, John tells Gaius that he shows faithfulness by doing this.
9. In 3 John (HCSB Bible), John contrasts two people. One "loves to have first place among them" and "refuses to welcome the brothers." The other "has a good testimony from everyone, and from the truth itself." Both their names start with which letter?
10. According to 3 John; the person who does what, is of God?
Source: Author OJR1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.