Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the first book of the Bible?
2. As recorded in the Bible, who was the first man to experience physical death?
3. As described in the Book of Exodus, what was the greatest suffering sent by Almighty God to the Egyptian people when the king of Egypt refused to let His people, the Israelites, go?
4. Who was the man, numbered among Jesus' Apostles, who walked on water according to the Bible?
5. Who was the angel who is said, in the Gospel of Luke, to have appeared to Mary and told her that she would conceive by the power of the Holy Spirit?
6. Who does the Bible say is the father of Ham, Shem, and Japheth?
7. What place is described in the Old Testament as the Land of Promise?
8. What is the last book of the Old Testament?
9. Where can we find the Bible passage, 'God said, Let us make mankind in our image and likeness'?
10. Who was the father of Jonathan who was jealous of David, as described in the Book of Samuel?
Source: Author Tricia15
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.