Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In verse 2 of Ezekiel 25 (NIV), God calls on the prophet to prophesy against which people?
2. In verse 8 of Ezekiel 25 (NIV), God specifically threatens what nation?
3. In verse 13 of Ezekiel 25 (NIV), God promises to destroy what nation?
4. In verses 15 and 16 of Ezekiel 25 (NIV), God expresses anger at what nation?
5. What types of animals does God mention in Ezekiel 25, verse 5 (NIV)?
6. What specific cities of Edom does God mention in verse 13 of Ezekiel 25 (NIV)?
7. In Ezekiel 25 (NIV), God favors the people of what direction?
8. In verse 9 of Ezekiel 25 (NIV), which town of Moab is mentioned first?
9. How many times does God state, "Then you will know I am the Lord" in Ezekiel 25 (NIV)?
10. There really is an Ezekiel 25:17 in the Bible. Does it say anything about righteous men or lost children?
Source: Author parrotman2006
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.