Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which franchise was the first to play in eight Super Bowls?
2. Each of these players was a Super Bowl MVP, except for who?
3. Each of these Super Bowls resulted in a thrilling last minute finish, except for which one?
4. Which of these starting Super Bowl running backs was actually traded to a different team during that season's training camp. Then remarkably, this disgruntled running back was forced to return to his original team after the NFL commissioner nullified the trade?
5. During the NFLs 75th anniversary celebration, one Super Bowl's offensive line was considered to be the best squad to have played in football's biggest game. Which franchise's offensive line made the "All Super Bowl" team?
6. Which Super Bowl teams were the winners in both seasons that were cut short by a player's strike?
7. Which of these defensive players was never named Super Bowl MVP?
8. Which was the first Super Bowl decided by a single point?
9. Which Super Bowl losing team was the first to finish the game without a touchdown?
10. Which Super Bowl defense was the first to score a safety in the big game?
Source: Author eastbay007
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.