Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Elden Ring" was the first From Software game to introduce an alternative type of Sorcery based spellcasting. Gravity Magic differs from normal sorceries greatly in one singular way. What is the major difference between Gravity Magic and other sorceries?
2. Getting access to the coveted Gavel of Haima and Cannon of Haima spells can be a little annoying. This is because the player will need to have a particular emote in their possession in order to break a seal and enter the tower where these spells are located. What emote do they need?
3. The Night's Cavalry wield fearsome weapons on their intimidating funeral steeds. They also wear cool armor that happens to have pretty good absorption stats. If the player wanted to get the armor for themselves, where would they need to go?
4. Leonine Misbegotten and Commander Niall are two totally different bosses. So different, in fact, they're located about as far away from each other as possible, with the former being on the dead southernmost point of the entire game, the latter being almost as far north as can be. Yet, in spite of their many, many differences, they oddly enough have one really weird thing in common. What do these two have in common?
5. Traveling through Liurnia of the Lakes at night, the player may encounter a Death Bird boss fight. They can find a bigger, badder version of this enemy as the Death-Rite Bird in the Mountaintop of the Giants. There is, however, one key difference between these two. What is it?
6. When entering the boss fight against the Beast Clergyman for the very first time, he will say to the player: "Thou who approacheth Destined Death, I _________."
Can you fill in the blank correctly?
7. There are some enemies in this game with huge health bars. Who has the single highest health bar in the entire game?
8. Sleep is status which "Elden Ring" newly introduced. However, the game doesn't offer the player too many ways to make use of this status. Which of the following is a weapon or tool type which has a particular armament that can cause Sleep?
9. If the player explores the Roundtable Hold, they may find themselves jumping off a lowly elevated balcony into a room where they'll be invaded. The invader is Mad Tongue Alberich, and he casts some very strange, rarely seen spells. Which of the following is one of them?
10. If the player summons Melina to help them fight King Morgott, they'll witness her using a fancy dagger capable of shooting golden beams. The player hasn't had the opportunity to loot their own Blade or Calling, but that chance is coming up soon. Where can the Blade of Calling be looted?
11. The Leyndell Catacombs are quite the brainteaser for a curious player. When proceeding through it, the player will find themselves forced into combat with an Omen. After doing some teleporting around the area, the player will return to this area to find the Omen's corpse plus a new Omen examining it. It isn't obvious, but this sequence is a trap the game is trying to trick the player with. In order to not fall into the trap, what should the player absolutely not do here?
12. With the way "Elden Ring" is structured, one person's playthrough versus another's can look almost entirely different. In truth, there are not that many bosses which are 'mandatory' to fight in order to eventually finish the game. Who is the earliest mandatory boss?
13. When powerstancing a particular weapon, the player will need to press the left-handed light attack button (typically referred to as an 'L1') to swing both weapons at the same time. The Ornamental Straightsword and Starscourge Greatsword are the exceptions to this rule. What button must the player press with those two weapons to swing both blades at once?
14. In the game's lore, it is said that Starscourge Radahn and Castellan Jerren one day swore an oath to each other. What oath was this?
15. After defeating Rykard, Lord of Blasphemy and reloading the area, the player will find quite the grisly site. Tanith, the Volcano Manor's proprietress, is kneeling next to Rykard's disembodied head, facing the stump. What is she doing here?
Source: Author cavalier87
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.