Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what year was the Commonwealth first officially formed?
2. The Commonwealth Games is a quadrennial international multi-sport event which is open to all member states. Which country was the first to host the Games in 1930?
3. Which Asian state withdrew from the Commonwealth in the 1990s?
4. Three Asian states became member states after declaring their independence in 1947 and 1948. Two of the states were India and Pakistan. Which was the third state?
5. Which nation in the Caribbean became a member state of the Commonwealth in 1962?
6. In terms of geographic size, which is the smallest Commonwealth state?
7. German is one of the official languages of which African member state?
8. What African member state was NOT a former British colony? This country was a Portuguese colony.
9. Which two French-speaking African nations became member states of the Commonwealth in June 2022?
10. What member state is an island located in west-central Pacific Ocean? It is located midway between Australia and Hawaii.
Source: Author sw11
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.