Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Elephants drink through their trunks.
2. The opossum sleeps hanging upside down by its tail.
3. The ostrich hides by burying its head...
4. Which of these describes how a snake's skin normally feels to the human touch?
5. A bear is a true hibernator.
6. Which of these describes all species of bats?
7. Nine-banded armadillos are always born in which numbers?
8. Between 1970-2000 at least one person was killed by alligators every year in Florida.
9. How does the hippopotamus protects its tender skin from the hot sun?
10. Some turtles have soft shells.
Source: Author techmom80
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.