Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A toad's back legs are very strong.
2. Most bats build nests for their young.
3. Apes do not have a tail.
4. Fish do not need oxygen.
5. When resting, a butterfly' wing are held apart.
6. Which of the following have newborns that are ready to hop away within a few hours?
7. Spiders do not have antennae.
8. A mule's parents are a female donkey and a male horse.
9. Most birds have no teeth.
10. Tarantula bites are deadly to almost all humans.
Source: Author techmom80
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.