Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What animal has the highest blood pressure known to exist in any mammal?
2. How many pairs of nipples does a dog have?
3. On average, how many times a year does a wild rabbit have babies in North America?
4. In the Old Testament, which two animals spoke to humans?
5. What is the meaning of the Welsh phrase pen gwyn, which gave us the word penguin?
6. In Australia, the dingo is the native dog.
7. How many times a minute does a large whale's heart beat when it is at rest?
8. How large an area in square miles does a polar bear range in its search for food?
9. What is the heaviest part of most birds?
10. What animal was used to predict the end of winter before the groundhog was given the job?
Source: Author morrow
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.