Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the name of Franklin D. Roosevelt's Scottish terrier?
2. Shaggy's best friend Scooby-Doo was which breed of dog?
3. Which breed of dog had the most American Kennel Club registrations in 1999?
4. This is believed to be one of the oldest breeds of dog, dating from 6000 B.C.. Which breed is this?
5. The dingo is a wild dog native to which country?
6. Which breed's name is French for butterfly?
7. This breed was Queen Elizabeth II's favorite companion dog.
8. This breed of dog is famous for its wrinkled appearance.
9. All domestic dogs are this species.
10. Lyndon Johnson had a famous pair of beagles. What were their names?
Source: Author tim10001
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.