Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the mother's first priority for her new kitten?
2. As well as sustenance what does a mother's milk pass on to her kittens?
3. There are 4 basic stages to a cat's development. The Neonatal Phase, the Socialisation phase and the Adult phase are 3, what is the fourth?
4. When do the kittens' eyes open?
5. When does the kittens' hearing develop?
6. Which week do the kittens' milk teeth start to appear?
7. What week will the mother begin to discourage kittens from suckling, thus starting weaning?
8. Once kittens start interacting with other cats and humans they begin to use body language. For example, pricked ears and tail held high means a cat or kitten is feeling friendly and approachable. What does it mean when a cat or kittens' ears are flat against the head, the back is arched and the tail is completely erect?
9. Kittens can purr.
10. What is the very earliest date that a kitten should be rehomed?
Source: Author miaow
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor guitargoddess
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.