Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Cats are meat eaters. However, which type of meat is not recommended to feed them, because of the high amounts of sodium they contain?
2. There is a popular myth that cats like milk. Do all cats tolerate milk?
3. There shouldn't be too much trouble if a cat eats some melon or cantaloupe. However, which part of the melon should your cat NOT eat?
4. Because it contains oxidizing agents that can damage a cat's blood cells, which condiment should be avoided by cats?
5. Which of these fruits should never be eaten by cats because of the harm they could cause to their kidneys?
6. Which of these plants, mainly used to make salad, do cats like and is relatively safe for them?
7. Which frozen treat, often served in a cone, is not harmful for cats in small quantities?
8. Which of these foods should you NEVER give your cat? (Hint: you should never give it to dogs either)
9. Which of the following products is relatively safe for a cat to eat?
10. Cats love fish. However, some types of fish, such as tuna, can contain high levels of which dangerous chemical element?
Source: Author Lpez
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.