Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the largest member of the weasel family in the U.S.?
2. These unusual mammals always give birth to a set of identical quadruplets.
3. What is the largest member of the order Carnivora found in the mainland United States?
4. This endangered mammal lives in prairie dog towns.
5. What is the largest member of the deer family in the U.S.?
6. This rodent, also known as a coypu, is not native to the U.S., but colonized many areas after escaping from fur farms.
7. This small member of the canid family is known for its tree-climbing ability.
8. Which of the following animals is not really a rabbit, but is instead a hare?
9. And how do you tell a rabbit from a hare, anyway?
10. This mammal's relatives include the coatimundi, cacomistle, and kinkajou.
Source: Author crisw
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.