Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The pencil urchin found in the waters the island of Molokini is which color?
2. What is the name of this yellow fish which is found all around Molokini?
3. Bulwer's petrels hang out on the island during breeding season.
4. The green sea turtle, found swimming around the island, eats what most of the time once it is mature?
5. Which of these fish is found swimming in the waters of Molokini?
6. Wedge-tailed shearwaters are often known by which of these names?
7. Which shark seen in the photo is often seen swimming in the waters of Molokini?
8. The picture shows which large bird, known to breed on Molokini?
9. The elepaio gets it name from the Hawaiian meaning "morning bird".
10. The coral reef fish, the raccoon butterflyfish, is also known by which other name?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.