Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these methods is NOT used to identify sheep?
2. Scottish blackface sheep are primarily raised for which of these?
3. Registration identification of almost all USA sheep is done by which method?
4. This is a fine-wooled large sheep usually with curled horns on males. Most range sheep have at least part blood lines of which of these breeds?
5. When distinguishing sheep from goats, which feature is a sheep more likely to have than a goat?
6. Which breed of sheep was developed in the USA in the early twentieth century?
7. Suffolk sheep were originally bred in which country?
8. The Ouessant sheep, one of the smallest breeds in the world, is also known by which name?
9. Texas is known for its cattle, but also has the biggest sheep population of any state in the USA (at the end of the twentieth century).
10. Which disease, affecting sheep and goats, is similar to bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE)?
Source: Author lamb4u
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.