Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Mali, on Algeria's border, is known for its roaring production of gold.
2. I like to gaze brazenly at many of the beautiful landscapes found in Africa.
3. The imam barked as he hissed out his order for everyone to watch for anything slithering along the ground.
4. I like to watch the soldiers march imperially while they use their opposable thumbs.
5. Cleo was profoundly aware that this could bite.
6. While in Egypt, I like to run around with Jack a lot, while we look at statues of Anubis.
7. I watched as every man drilled a new hole while wearing his colors on his face.
8. This prey migrates in big numbers in their search for food.
9. To be safe, do not limp alarmingly, or you will draw attention.
10. If you try not to get lost, rich rewards may be ahead as long as you do not bury your head in the sand.
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.