Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which 1977 film, that centers on a dance competition in Brooklyn, made John Travolta the toast of Hollywood; but would prove to be the only real bubble in Karen Gorney's movie champagne?
2. Harold Russell possessed a handicap that was central to his role as Homer Parrish in the 1946 movie 'The Best Years of Our Lives'. In what manner was Harold afflicted?
3. She was ten years old. She played the adorable (and scheming) Addie Loggins in 'Paper Moon' (1973) and she has won an Academy Award. Who is she?
4. Selected by the Australian Tourism Commission to sell Australia to the world with its "shrimp on a barbie" campaign, which man is better known for the movie character he created 'Crocodile Dundee'?
5. He played Luke Skywalker in the first 'Star Wars' trilogy, Episodes IV to VI (1977 to 1983). Who is he?
6. Who was a howling success as the werewolf in the title of the 1981 horror movie 'An American Werewolf in London' and then disappeared from prominence faster than a speeding silver bullet?
7. Margaret Hamilton will always be remembered for which spellbinding performance alongside Judy Garland in the 1939 film 'The Wizard of Oz'?
8. In which 1973 film does Linda Blair, as Regan MacNeil, fall under the control of a demonic entity in a performance that earned her an Academy Award nomination?
9. Patrick Fugit played the role of a fifteen year old journalist touring with a rock band in which 2000 Cameron Crowe Film?
10. What is the name of the bully portrayed by Thomas F. Wilson, who was the nemesis of Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) in the 'Back to the Future' trilogy?
Source: Author pollucci19
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.