Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What tribe of Israel did Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego come from?
2. Who was in charge of teaching Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego the ways of the Babylonians?
3. The names Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego were names given to the young men by the chief official. What were their original names?
4. How tall was the statue that Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego refused to bow to, according to Daniel 3 of the NIV?
5. Which of the following was not in the list of instruments that would play when the people were to worship the statue in Daniel 3 (NIV)?
6. Who went to the king and told him that Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego weren't worshipping the statue?
7. What was King Nebuchadnezzar's response to what he was told about Shadrach's, Meshach's and Abednego's failure to worship his statue?
8. Did Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego try to talk Nebuchadnezzar out of throwing them into the furnace?
9. The king ordered that the furnace be heated more than usual before having Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego thrown in. How much hotter was it to be?
10. According to the NIV, what was King Nebuchadnezzar's reaction when he saw a fourth man in the furnace with Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego?
Source: Author j-zilch
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.