Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What Illinois native, and "Saturday Night Live" alum, earned his "Stripes" in 1981?
2. Known for his role as Lieutenant Dan Taylor in "Forrest Gump", what Illinois born actor directed and starred in the novel based film "Of Mice and Men"?
3. What Illinois born actor was part of Chicago's Steppenwolf Theatre before going on to star in such films as "Death of a Salesman", "Con Air" and a little movie featuring his own name in the title?
4. Raised in Illinois, what "Toy Story 2" co-star grew up in Evanston along with sibling actors, Ann, Bill, Susie, and John?
5. Born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, what actor, better known for his comedic roles in movies like "Talladega Nights" and "Step Brothers", shows off his acting talents in the films "The Good Girl" and "Chicago"?
6. Born in Belgium, but raised in both Oak Park and Chicago, Illinois, what actor spent five seasons in the fictional town of Lanford, Illinois, as a member of the "Roseanne" cast?
7. Born and raised in Rochelle, Illinois, what talented actor starred in the films "The Upside of Anger", and "The Notebook"?
8. What Chicago born star was part of "Saturday Nigh Live" and went on to play such characters as Bluto, and Jake Blue?
9. What Illinois born Indie actor plays in "Boys Don't Cry", "Garden State", and "Green Lantern"?
10. Born and raised in Illinois, what actor has played D'Artagnan, Ernest Hemingway, and Richard Grayson, aka Robin?
Source: Author HannahConner88
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.