Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Anne Hathaway was born in 1982, but do you know what sign of the Zodiac she was born under?
2. In 2018, Anne was in a movie with a group of other talented women that was a remake of another male-dominated pair of films starring Frank Sinatra and his Rat Pack in 1960 and Brad Pitt and a group of wonderful actors in the first remake of the Sinatra film in 2001. The name of Anne's 2018 movie is "Ocean's _______".
3. Anne Hathaway was born in New York, but she grew up and was educated in another northeastern state in the United States. I don't know if she had a green thumb, but can you tell me which state Anne spent much of her youth living and studying in?
4. Has Anne been typecast? Her characters have sometimes seemed to have stepped out of a fairy tale, the young woman who ends up being a princess, or almost, or at least has a beautiful wedding... In which of the following films does Anne play a role that is decidedly does NOT have a storybook happy ending?
5. Anne Hathaway got the chance to co-host the 83rd Oscars in 2011, showing off her dancing and singing talents. Who was her co-host?
6. Anne Hathaway really does have a way about her. Not only has she given out awards at the Oscars, but she has won accolades as well. Which of the following awards was NOT earned by Hathaway?
7. If Anne's name sounds familiar to you, it shouldn't surprise you. She really was named after the wife of a famous dramatist and poet of yesteryear. Who is the famous author whose wife is Anne is the namesake of?
8. Who did Anne Hathaway marry in 2012 in California?
9. Anne Hathaway gave a moving performance opposite Heath Ledger in which movie?
10. Anne is well known for her charity work. Which of the following is one of the causes that Anne has worked hardest to support throughout her professional life?
Source: Author shuehorn
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.