Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. First things first; Wendy has been cooped up and has a mountain of energy to burn - she practically bouncing off the walls! Which of the following bouncing toys would Wendy most likely NOT have access to in the 1950s?
2. Not likely to be affected too much by the wind, Wendy chooses to play with her brother's new toy that features a recently patented pullback motor. What type of toy has Wendy chosen to play with next?
3. It bounces but can be broken when hit sharply. It can float or will form its own puddle. Definitely too messy to be playing with inside, Wendy has been told to play outside with which toy that comes in an egg-shaped container?
4. Playing with a flying disc in windy conditions is enough to frustrate any person, let alone a child like Wendy. Having plenty of names before settling on the name it's been known as since approximately 1957, which toy was Wendy playing with?
5. Onto a toy that wouldn't be affected by the wind, although a lot of use could result in a winded Wendy! Which toy can Wendy spin around her hips?
6. Wendy decided to swap toys again because she was definitely winded from the last one! Sitting still for a while and watching her next toy "walk" down the stairs from the deck to the grass, which springy toy did Wendy switch to?
7. Wendy found another toy she could play with in the wind but unfortunately, she couldn't rope the children next door into coming out to play so Wendy had to grab a shorter one in order to play with this kind of toy by herself. Again, this one resulted in a winded Wendy from so much physical activity!
8. A very old toy, however popular throughout the ages, Wendy managed to sit down for a while and play with which spinning toy?
9. Perfect for windy days, Wendy had lots of dolls to play with. However, Wendy knew she was getting a brand new doll soon - Mum promised it to her if she could go outside and play nicely outside after being cooped up for most of the weekend. The Bild Lilli doll, first sold in Germany in 1955, was part of the inspiration for which popular doll (that Wendy can't wait to get her hands on for fashion ideas!) - launched in the US in 1959?
10. Wendy has time to play with one last toy before it's time to come back inside for dinner. Wendy thinks it's a perfect day for this toy, however there is such a thing as too much wind for this toy to be controllable. Which flying toy does Wendy want to play with last?
Source: Author lones78
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.