Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This morning I argued with my young daughter. The title for track number one on the album is similar to a phrase that that a parent might say to a young child when in the middle of an argument (or meltdown!). What is it?
2. I didn't want to spend all morning arguing, so I needed to get this argument sorted as soon as I could. How did I turn this belligerent child back into the loving, caring person I know she is? Track number two's title will help here.
3. On the walk to school, my daughter sang the entire "Alphabet Song" to me. This was something I'd never heard her do before. Can you guess which emotion I felt at the time? It also happens to be the title of track three.
4. Skipping track four (with the title "You"), track five's title reminds me of something I can see in my daughter's eyes after telling her I think she's done an amazing job of learning something new. Which song is it?
5. Track six is more of a description of what my daughter and I did after taking a short time to investigate fish swimming in a roadside creek - because we really needed to get to school on time! Can you guess the song?
6. Finally arriving at school with a (now) exuberant instead of belligerent child, I realised that this daughter of mine fills me with joy and makes me feel what? Track seven is the one that will help you out with this question!
7. I head off home for a few hours before I return for after-school pick up. I can imagine my daughter in her class thinking about me and singing track eight. What's the title of this song?
8. As this quiz is about my daughter and me, I won't share the middle part of my day. Instead it's time for the walk home from school and my daughter shows me the kite she made today in class. If we went with track eleven what would she do with her kite when we got home?
9. When it comes to flying kites, it either works or it doesn't. So when we take the kite to the park, what could happen? Track twelve should give you a clue.
10. With no room in this quiz for tracks fourteen and fifteen; we will stop at track thirteen. Can you guess something my daughter and I do every day with each other? (Yes, the grammar is terrible here, but I couldn't resist!)
Source: Author zorba_scank
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.