Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This television series had a person who was the epitome of "cool." One snap of his fingers and girls would magically appear. What was the name of this television series?
2. There were two kinds of bell bottom pants. One was called Bell Bottoms, but what was the other kind called?
3. This movie was about a young man who wanted to be the king of the disco floor, and showed what the 1970s was all about. What is the name of this movie?
4. This fad was very popular among girls, as well as guys. It was raved as "psychedelic" for the cool designs and colors. What was this fad?
5. Which famous rock band made their first television appearance on "Paul Lynde's Halloween Special" in 1974?
6. This toy, very popular in the 1970s, has a bright red frame and two knobs, which you turn to draw or write. What is the name of this toy?
7. This movie was about a Philadelphian boxer who gets one chance in a million to fight the world heavyweight champion. What is the name of this movie?
8. What were jeans called in the 1970s?
9. This teen idol had a major hit in Europe with the single "Morning Girl." Who is this superstar that made young girls go crazy?
10. This group became popular for a short while, when they recorded a song about how much fun it was to stay at the YMCA. Who were they?
Source: Author DakotaNorth
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.