Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Fill in the lyric sung my Minerva: "...Why can't a fellow ever once prefer a __________ girl like me?..."
2. What are the names of the two stepsisters in the theater version?
3. True or False: The song "Loneliness of Evening" is featured in the Brandy version of Cinderella?
4. What is the Prince's name in the Disney version?
5. Yes or No: There are mice and animals in the theater version?
6. Who were the three women who played Cinderella?
7. What is the title of the godmother's song in the Disney version?
8. What is the title of the godmother's song in the other versions?
9. What are the mice's names in the Disney version?
10. What song do the Prince and Cinderella waltz to?
11. What time does Cinderella have to be home by?
12. How did Cinderella get her name?
13. Yes or No: Are the stepsisters and stepmother invited to the wedding?
14. In the Disney version, what does Bruno the dog become?
15. What is the godmother's magical phrase in the Brandy and theater versions?
Source: Author hockeygirl5
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor DakotaNorth
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.