Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Mario Milano was adopted as a well loved wrestler in Australia. What was Mario's finishing move?
2. Killer Kowalski was a well known wrestler from the late 1940s to the early 1970s. What was Killer's preferred finishing move?
3. What WWE wrestler used the Diving Elbow Drop as his finishing move?
4. Which long time WWE wrestling veteran used the Tombstone as his finishing move?
5. Bruno Sammartino held the World Heavyweight Championship title for more than eleven years. Known as "The Living Legend" and considered one of the greatest of all time. Bruno wrestled from 1959 to 1987. One of his finishing moves was which of these?
6. What WWE wrestler used to take a sock from his underwear, place it over his hand and shove it into their opponent's face with a move called Mandible Claw making them succumb to the smell?
7. Bray Wyatt has terrified opponents with his supernatural wills and charismatic charm, but has smashed opponents with his distinctive facebuster finishing maneuver. What does he call his finisher?
8. Probably to most people Australian wrestler Larry O'Dea was not well known. In Australia he was a favourite son whose signature move was which of these?
9. Flying high is ECW Legend Rob Van Dam. He has many moves to take his opponents down, including this deadly missile dropkick from corner to corner, with a steel chair. What does he call this deadly move?
10. Which WWE wrestler-turned-action-movie star has a finishing move called 'The People's Elbow'?
Source: Author bigjohnsludge
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.