Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The emu is the second largest living flightless bird in the world. What is the major color of an emu?
2. To what family does the emu belong?
3. What is unusual about the mating habits of the emu?
4. After the female lays a clutch of eggs, what happens to them?
5. What color are emu eggs?
6. Why does an emu need to eat stones?
7. An emu has extremely powerful legs and is able to run at reasonably high speeds, including being able to swerve and zigzag, change direction and of course walk and stop. What is an emu incapable of doing?
8. What plumage pattern do emu chicks display up to six months old?
9. What can emu oil NOT be used for?
10. Which is NOT a reason why somebody would want to raise emus on a farm?
Source: Author Buddy1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.