Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is located in Giza that took fourteen years to restore?
2. At this place two temples were threatened by the Aswan High Dam flooding.
3. Standing on Philae Island is a temple complex dedicated to whom?
4. A double temple located on a riverbank dedicated to Harwer and Sobek.
5. Edfu is halfway between Aswan and Luxor and known for its temple complex dedicated to which god?
6. This is the second largest temple complex in the world, after Angkor Wat.
7. Joining the temples of Luxor and Karnak are a row of?
8. Valley of the Kings - most famous tomb.
9. Location of the step pyramids in Egypt.
10. Located in the Sculpture Garden part of the Ptah Temple complex is a statue of whom?
Source: Author ClaudiaCat
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.