Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This person is the youngest Python, often played enthusiastic parts, and has gone on to make several television programs on travel. Who is he?
2. Only one of the six members of Monty Python was an American, which one was it?
3. He was the doctor of the group and was the only member who died in the 20th century. Who is he?
4. This Python wrote on his own and was dubbed, "Master of the One Liner". He also went on to co-create a pop band. Which member of Monty Python does this describe?
5. This Python wrote with Graham Chapman, claimed Michael Palin was his favorite to work with, and has gone on to be one of the most famous of the Python alums. Who is this?
6. This Python is known for playing female roles and took the role of director for films when it was felt someone needed to lead. He is also quite possibly the most intelligent of the Pythons. Which member is it?
7. The Pythons dressed up as women a lot. However, occasionally there was an actual female in sketches. She was sometimes referred to as the Seventh Python. Who is she?
8. In the early 1970s, Monty Python did 2 TV episodes for what country?
9. In what country did the name of the show translate to "The Gay Boys Dragon Show"?
10. Which of these was NOT a title considered for "Monty Python's Flying Circus"?
Source: Author KevBowler300
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor linkan
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.