Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What word goes in the blank in this lyric from a very silly song indeed?
"Spam spam spam spam.
_____ spam! Wonderful spam!
Spam spam spam spam spam."
2. What song includes these lyrics?
"He cuts down trees,
he skips and jumps,
he likes to press wild flowers,
he puts on women's clothing,
and hangs around in bars."
3. What is the name of the highway man sung about thusly:
"soon every lupin in the land,
will be in his mighty hand.
He steals from the rich,
and gives to the poor"?
4. "Bruce's Philosophy Song" mentions Kant, Heidegger, David Hume, Socrates, Nietzsche, Descartes, Aristotle, Plato, John Stuart Mill, Hegel, Schlegel, Wittgenstein and Hobbes. What was wrong with all the philosophers according to the song?
5. What knight from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail":
and gallantly he chickened out.
Bravely taking to his feet,
he beat a brave retreat."
6. What song includes these lines?
"In war we're tough and able,
Between our quests, we sequin vests,
and impersonate Clark Gable."
7. Which title character from a Python movie:
"had arms and legs and hands and feet,
...and he grew, grew, grew and grew,
grew up to be,
yes he grew up to be,
a teenager named ___?"
8. "Some things in life are bad,
they can really make you mad,
other things just make you swear and curse,
when you're chewing on life's gristle,
don't grumble, give a whistle,
and this'll help things turn out for the best."
What Eric Idle song starts with these lines?
9. What astral song ends with these inspiring words:
"So remember when you're feeling very small and insecure,
how amazingly unlikely is your birth,
and pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space,
because there's bugger all down here on Earth?"
10. Here are some lines from "Decomposing Composers:"
"But one hundred fifty years later,
there's very little of them left to see.
They're decomposing composers,
there's nothing much anyone can do.
You can still hear Beethoven..."
What is the next line?
Source: Author deputygary
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor JuniorTheJaws
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.