Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Whose RAF father was killed in a road accident when he was young?
2. "Oh I see, he's got to be a bleeding __________ puff's not good enough for him then?"
3. Which member of Python wrote the lyrics for "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life"?
4. What is John Cleese's middle name?
5. "Well I'm sorry but I'm going to have to _______________ you."
6. "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" was the fourth full length feature to be released by Monty Python?
7. According to Luigi Vercoti, who owned the tactical nuclear missile?
8. "All I said was, that piece of _____________ was good enough for ________".
9. Which Python had the most characters to play in "The Holy Grail"?
10. Who is the youngest member of the six Pythons?
11. Who said this? "Many people in the world today suffer from sanity."
12. Terry Jones is English.
13. "We bite the heads off sheep, and _______________."
14. Was Eric Idle married to Tania over 20 years?
15. "If I were not in the CID something else I'd like to be..." who sang these immortal words of a funny policeman?
16. "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts la la la la la there they are a standing in a row. _____________."
17. Which Python starred alongside Eric Idle in the Rutles "All You Need is Cash" film?
18. Mr. Wiggin was the architect who wanted to become a freemason?
19. "Naughtius Maximus his name was, promised me the known world he did. I was to be taken to Rome, housed by... milk, as much gold as I could ____________".
20. What river do the footballers all support?
Source: Author idlebee
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor DakotaNorth
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.