Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In "Knights of the Round Table," which of the following was not used as a rhyme to the phrase "round table"?
2. In "Galaxy Song," how long does it take the earth to go around the galaxy?
3. In "I Like Chinese," how are the Chinese people described?
4. In "All Things Dull and Ugly" (sung church-hymm style), the Lord God made all these things EXCEPT for what?
5. In "The Lumberjack Song," one of the Python's most famous, what does the lumberjack wear on his feet?
6. What is "Medical Love Song" sung mostly about?
7. In "I'm So Worried," what source of worry does the singer mention several times?
8. In "Bruce's Philosophers Song," which philosopher was "particularly missed"?
9. In "Henry Kissinger," which of these descriptions does NOT appear in the song?
10. In "Decomposing Composers," who was "going to parties" in 1880, but "no fun anymore" in 1881?
Source: Author ben3
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor JuniorTheJaws
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.