Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. (HG) What is the capital of Assyria?
2. (M) He was never a member of Monty Python but he did help write a lot of their songs, together with Eric Idle and he also had a few minor roles in their films. Who am I talking about?
3. (HG) How big is the killer rabbit's vicious streak?
4. (LOB) Who was the father of Brian of Nazareth?
5. (LOB)What type of plant is 'miraculously' growing near to the hole of the hermit?
6. (HG) Who played Sir Lancelot's faithful servant, Concorde?
7. (M) what is the name of the actress that starred in Flying Circus and was at one point married to John Cleese?
8. (M) who was responsible for the somewhat insane animations and drawings throughout all the Python films and sketches?
9. (HG) What is the number that must be counted before thou mayst throw the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch?
10. (MOL) What was at first thought to have stolen the lieutenant's leg in the Zulu War sketch?
11. (M) Which member of Monty Python was homosexual?
12. (FC) In which Yorkshire town did the local women's guild re-enact the Battle of Pearl Harbour?
13. (FC) Which Monty Python character was terrorised by a giant hedgehog?
14. (HG) In the opening credits to the film, the first people responsible for their making had an obsession with the 'majestic' moose, which type of animal did the final set of opening credits mention continuously?
15. (HG) Complete the line: "There are some who call me _______?"
16. (FC) How would you defend yourself from a vicious thug wielding a banana?
17. (FC) What was the result of the National Hide and Seek championships?
18. (FC) Complete the line: "Ja! In Bavaria, where the sheep seldom wear ________?"
19. (LOB) Complete the line: 'Crucifixion? Good, one cross each, out the door, line on the _________.'
20. (FC) What happened to the last piece of cheese in the cheese shop?
21. (LOB) What type of fish got Old Mathias in trouble?
22. (FC) 'This here's the wattle, the emblem of our land. You can stick it in a bottle or you can ________.'
23. (FC) What is rule six at the University of Woolomoloo?
24. (FC) In the Dead Parrot sketch, what is the real job of the man in the train station?
25. (M) What is Eric Idle's nickname?
Source: Author stingers
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.