Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The world was introduced to Donald Duck in 1934, although it was a lot later that his parentage was established. His father's name suggests an excess of what ducks do best. So, Donald, who's your daddy?
2. In 1991's "Beauty and the Beast", Belle's inventor father was given a suitably French name. So, Belle, who's your daddy?
3. You've tried "Finding Nemo". Now try finding his father. So, Nemo, who's your daddy?
4. Johnny Depp, as Captain Jack Sparrow, is many people's favorite Disney pirate. In, "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End" (2007), his father was revealed. Captain Teague Sparrow is played by a member of the Rolling Stones that was Johnny Depp's inspiration for Captain Jack. So, Jack, who's your daddy?
5. I hope that a visit to "The Little Mermaid" doesn't have you floundering. So, Ariel, who's your daddy?
6. The identity of Aladdin's father was not revealed in the 1992 Disney movie nor its 1994 sequel, "The Return of Jafar". This had to wait until a 1996 direct-to-video sequel. So, Aladdin, who's your daddy?
7. To discover Tarzan's aristocratic father, we have to go beyond the Disney movie to the novels by Edgar Rice Burroughs on which it is based. So, Tarzan, who's your daddy?
8. I can find no record of the identity of Mickey Mouse's father but love interest Minnie's father was featured in the 1930 Disney comic strip story, "Mr. Slicker and the Egg Robbers". So, Minnie, who's your daddy?
9. A deer, a rabbit, a skunk and a forest fire? That can only mean 1942's "Bambi". You'll have to work out (bearing in mind that a moose is not a deer!) which of these comes closest, as we ask - so, Bambi, who's your daddy?
10. "Sleeping Beauty" hit movie screens in 1959 and featured a king with a decidedly European sounding name. So, Aurora, who's your daddy?
Source: Author glendathecat
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor linkan
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.